This page enables you to browse all of the available support documentation related to EBSCO eBooks and Audiobooks.
- eBooks and Audiobooks - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- This page enables you to browse all of the available Frequently Asked Questions related to EBSCO eBooks and Audiobooks.
See all »
- eBooks and Audiobooks - Administration User Guide
- The guide is intended to assist administrators customize the EBSCO eBooks and Audiobooks user experience using EBSCOadmin.
- How can I access Concurrent Access Model reports for my eBooks in EBSCOadmin?
- How can I access eBook Subscription usage reports using EBSCOadmin?
- How can I access usage reports on EBSCO eBooks?
- How do I change the default start page for eBooks or Audiobooks?
- What is the direct URL syntax to link to an ebook or audiobook?
- eBooks Subscription Usage Reports Glossary
- EBSCO eBooks Subscription Usage Report - Frequently Asked Questions
- In an eBook Title Usage Report, what does the column heading "Abstract" define?
- Why do unlimited use eBooks show "Turnaways" in EBSCOadmin Title Usage Reports?
- How do I create direct links to my eBook or Audiobook collections?
- How do I create an EBSCO eBooks mobile app profile in EBSCOadmin?
- How do I enable the eBooks Mobile App for my institution?
- How do I make EBSCO eBooks part of my GOBI profile?
- MARC Records for eBook Subscriptions - Frequently Asked Questions
- How can administrators modify the checkouts and holds settings for EBSCO eBooks and Audiobooks?
- How do I request custom MARC records for EBSCO eBooks?
- Retrieving EBSCO eBook MARC records with OCLC WorldShare® Collection Manager
- Can I set up alerts to be notified when my eBook and Audiobook titles approach or reach our maximum uses?
- What statistical data are available for eBooks and Audiobooks in EBSCOadmin?
- Tips for Streamlining eBook Authentication: Enable Personal User Authentication
- Transitioning to OCLC WorldShare Collection Manager for EBSCO eBook MARC records
See all »