Transform your existing library data into the linked data format to make your collections visible (and discoverable) on the web. Reach both users and non-users alike as they search their favorite search engine.
With NoveList Select for Linked Data you can add NoveList’s read-alike recommendations, appeal factors, and other book information to your Linked Library Service.
Don't see what you need?
Get product info for Linked Library Service and NoveList Select for Linked Data.
Find inspiration at our Idea Center and view our Guide to Launching Linked Library Service.
- Linked Library Service FAQs
- Have questions about Linked Library Service? Check out these frequently asked questions.
- What is a quick definition of the library.link network?
- What is the difference between NoveList and the other vendors selling linked data?
- What is the difference between Linked Library Service and NoveList Select for Linked Data?
- Which format(s) are included in the Linked Library Service?
- How often does the MARC export need to be done for Linked Library Service?
- How do I create an embeddable book list using my linked data?
- How do I navigate and search in the Linked Library Service?
- How is your linked data working for you?
- Is linked data compatible with any ILS?
- What are the implementation steps for Linked Library Service?
- Can we get metrics for Linked Library Service?
- What does NoveList Select for Linked Data add to linked data?
- What products do I need to purchase to get linked data?
- What information does NoveList need from us to set up Linked Library Service?
See all »