This page enables you to browse all of the available support documentation related to Explora, EBSCO's dedicated search interface for schools and public libraries.
Here you'll find help, FAQs, training and promotional resources for Explora, EBSCO's dedicated search interface for schools and public libraries.
- Explora - User Guide
- This user guide includes information about searching, browsing, and viewing results in Explora.
- Explora - Advanced Search
- Explora - Basic Search
- Explora - Browsing by Category
- Explora - Browsing the Image Carousel
- Explora - Reading an Article
- Explora - Result List
- Explora - Topic Overview
See all »
- Explora - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- This guide compiles a list of frequently asked questions about Explora.
- Are Lexiles included in Explora?
- Are videos available in Explora?
- Can Explora content be shared to Google Classroom?
- Can persistent links to Explora articles be posted on NoodleTools?
- Can users search EBSCO eBook collections in Explora?
- Do Flipster magazines appear in Explora search results?
- How are search results ranked in Explora?
- How many versions of Explora are available?
- How many versions of Explora exist and how do I know which version to make available to my users?
- Is Explora ADA-compliant?
- Is Explora COPPA-compliant?
- Is Explora mobile-friendly? Do I need an app?
- Is interface translation available in Explora?
- Which databases are compatible with Explora?
See all »
- Explora - Admin Guide
- This guide contains documentation to support library administrators in setting up and maintaining Explora profiles in EBSCOadmin.
- Can I control which databases are searchable in Explora?
- Choosing the Right Databases for Your School
- Our school/public library has access to Explora through our state library/consortium. Can we customize our version of Explora, or are we limited by how the state sets it up?
- We use a discovery service in our library. Does Explora work with discovery?
- Enabling the Explora Educator's Edition in EBSCOadmin
- Enabling the Explora interface in EBSCOadmin
- Explora Setup Best Practices Guide for Library Administrators
- How do I set up a direct link to Explora?
See all »
- Explora - Resources for Educators
- This guide includes resources for educators using Explora in K-12 classrooms.
- Science - Butterflies & Camouflage
- Explora and Google Classroom Quick Start Guide for Educators
- Language Arts - Growing Up With Crayons
- Science - Identifying Theme in the Elementary Science Classroom
- History/Social Studies - Life in Ancient Egypt
- History/Social Studies - Studying Ancient Egypt
- Using Citation Tools and Exporting to EasyBib
- Multidisciplinary - Using Textual Evidence to Support Arguments
- History/Social Studies - The U.S. as a World Power and Member of the U.N.
See all »