If you are a library administrator, you can change the style of Advanced Search Find field in your EBSCOhost interface. The Advanced Search screen offers two styles of Find field—Single Find Field or Guided-Style Find Fields.
Which style to select depends entirely on the administrator's preference. The Single Find field offers ease of use to expert researchers who have developed more extensive search strategies. Regardless of which style of Find field you choose, the Advanced Search screen offers the same search modes, expanders, and limiters.
To select your style of Find field on Advanced Search:
- Log in to EBSCOadmin at http://eadmin.ebscohost.com.
- Click the Customize Services tab, then click the Searching sub-tab.
- Scroll down to Advanced Search Screen Setting.
- From the Style of Find Field drop-down list, select the style of Find field that you wish to appear on the Advanced Search Screen. The selections are: Single Find Field or Guided-Style Find Fields.
- Click the Submit button. Your changes are saved.