The Subscription Usage Report was developed to provide usage statistics for your eBook subscriptions. This report returns both total and title-level usage information for the content within each of your subscription collections, making it easy to quantify the value of your subscriptions, as well as identify high-use titles for perpetual purchase.
Q: Will the report link show if I own any eBooks, or do I need an eBook subscription?
The report link will only show if you have current access to an eBook subscription.
Q: What information is available in this report?
The report includes:
- EBSCO’s Book ID (internal identification number)
- LC Class
- Publication Year
- Total Downloads
- Total Online Views
- Total Email Requests
- Total Print Requests
Q: How do I generate my report?
To generate a Subscription Usage Report, perform the following steps:
Log into EBSCOadmin at http://eadmin.ebscohost.com
Click the Reports & Statistics tab at the top of the screen.
On the Reports landing page, click the Subscription Usage Report in the eBook section.
Make the following selections:
- Report Type: Subscription Usage Report
- Site: All or select site from consortia. (You can select one site at a time)
- Subscription: Select the subscription for which you would like to retrieve usage.
- Reporting Period: Select Start and End dates for which you would like to retrieve usage.
Click Export Report.
Your report is exported in .xlsx format.
Q: Where can I access the other eBook reports?
The existing reports remain available to you in EBSCOadmin within Standard Reports in the EBSCOhost/EDS section of the Reports landing page. We will be migrating these reports to the new landing page over time.