If you have purchased EBSCO eBooks using the Concurrent Access Model (CAM), you can access usage reports for those titles in EBSCOadmin.
The CAM report becomes available in EBSCOadmin within 24 hours of your institution purchasing one or more eBooks using CAM. It does not appear in EBSCOadmin for institutions that have never purchased titles using CAM.
If your institution's CAM titles expire or are canceled, the report remains accessible and can still be generated provided the CAM title(s) activity occurred within the reporting period available in EBSCOadmin.
To run a CAM Report:
Click Reports & Statistics in the tool bar at the top of the screen.
Click CAM Reports in the eBooks section.
Select from the following options:
- Report Type: Select CAM Title Uses Report.
- Reporting Period: Select a date range for your report.
- Delivery Options: Select to download the report as a tab-delimited or Excel file, or have it emailed to you as an attachment.
Click the Download Reports tab to view or download the report.
Fields Included in the CAM Report
- Title & subtitle (Appear together in one field)
- Book type: “eBook”
- Main BISAC
- Dewey class
- LC class
- Ownership (owned/shared): Only for titles with usage. For titles without usage, this field will be blank.
- Publication Year
- Uses Available Per Term: Total number of CAM uses per title.
- Uses Available Until Next Refill: Number of remaining uses per title.
- Next Refill Date: This is the anniversary of your purchase date, and the date on which your CAM title uses need to be refilled.
- Reporting Period Total Uses: Number of times the title has been used during the reporting period.
- Reporting Period Total Uses Triggered by Time in Book: Number of uses triggered during the reporting period by patrons that spent more than 10 minutes in the book.
- Reporting Period Total Uses Triggered by Page Turns: Number of uses triggered during the reporting period by patrons that turned 10 or more pages.
- Reporting Period Total Uses Triggered by Downloads: Number of uses triggered during the reporting period by patrons that downloaded the book.
- Reporting Period Total Uses Triggered by Email & Print Requests: Number of uses triggered during the reporting period by patrons that emailed or printed a portion of the book.