Clicking the Load Status value (e.g. Pending Review) for a loaded file will take you to the Load Details screen. This screen contains key details regarding your loaded file as well as links to more information.
Load Details functions displayed:
- Info Box: The “Info Box” at the top of the page contains important information about the load (e.g. File Name, Report and Months Covered). This information will stay with you as you navigate deeper into the details of the load to ensure you don’t lose context.
- File Loaded: You can click the File Loaded link to download the uploaded file.
- Load Status: When a load is either Pending Review or Review in Progress, the Status value is editable. When the load has been processed and you are ready to push the data to the reporting engine, you should change the load status to Complete. Once the load has been marked Complete, it can no longer be edited. The Reporting system is refreshed with new, completed data 1-2 times per day.
- Usage Data Processed: This section highlights key metrics, each providing a link to view the details underlying the statistic.
- Total Records: Total number of usage records contained in the loaded COUNTER report. Usage Records = Items x Metrics
- Total Items: Total number of Titles or Databases contained in the loaded COUNTER report
- Total Matched: Total items in the load that have been matched to items in the EBSCO Knowledge Base. Many items will be matched automatically using the system matching logic. Others will need to be manually matched. This number will increase as manual matches are made.
- Total Ignored: Total number of items in the load that have been marked Ignored. Ignoring of an item is always a manual process. However, once an items has been manually ignored, it will continue to be ignored on future loads (until it is manually removed it from the ignored list).
- Exceptions: This is the list of unmatched items and may be where you want to focus your attention. Ideally, all unmatched items will be either matched or ignored before the load is marked Complete.
- Platform Notes: These notes can be entered on the Platform Details page. Use this field to store information that might be useful during processing.
- Load Comments: This field is editable as long as the load has a status or Pending Review or Review in Progress. This field can be used to make notes about the progress of the load processing. For example, you might record “Processing on hold while we investigate possible report error.”
- Reprocess File Button: The Reprocess File function re-loads your file. Some typical use cases for Reprocess File:
- You have marked a file Complete but want to go back in and do manual matching on some of the ignored items. You find the file in the All Loads list and reprocess it so the manual matching option becomes available again.
- You have set up SUSHI to automatically set loaded files for a Platform as Complete. As a result, nothing is done about manual matching. Every so often, you go back in and reprocess the Complete files and clean up any manual matches.
- You have loaded 5 files for a Platform representing 5 months. You notice all files have 100s of manual matches so you perform the manual matches on the first one. To avoid having to repeat the same manual matches on subsequent files, you simply reprocess them.
- Delete Button: Deleting a load deletes the file and removes it from your load history on the All COUNTER Loads page.
Please note: if you delete, for example, a JR1 file that covers January through December for a Platform, all JR1 data will be cleared out for those months for that Platform (even if a previously loaded report contained data from January through November).