If your library provides the Science Reference Center with Images/Videos, video content can be enabled or disabled at the profile level if needed.
To enable/disable Science Reference Center videos:
- Log in to EBSCOadmin at http://eadmin.ebscohost.com/.
- From the Customize Services tab, select the group and profile that provides access to Science Reference Center.
- Click the Viewing Results sub-tab.
- If you want users to access videos, set Allow Viewing of Video Results to Yes.
If you do not want users to access video, select No.
- Click Submit. Your changes are saved.