Users can search PSSRC content in a variety of ways.
- AutoComplete entries in the Search bar can help guide users toward popular searches.
- Users are able to search within the content itself as well as the metadata attached to that content. Links embedded within the content allow users to connect between articles and broaden their perspectives.
- Users can browse through various lists of poets, poems, short stories, themes, terms, techniques, poem analyses, periods, schools & movements, and audios.
- Additional browse options are available on the top tool bar section. Users can search images, audio files, and videos.
- Feature Areas on the home page also act as access points into the database, namely Featured Poet, Featured Poem, and Featured Multimedia (audio or video).