There are a couple of ways to find content within the Linked Library Service interface. You can either search for books, author, or genres. Or you can use our Resources panel to find NoveList book lists or books that match one of NoveList’s appeal terms.
Search for a book, author, or genre
- From the Linked Library Service homepage, click the Services drop-down in the top toolbar.
- Select Navigate.
- You can filter your results by selecting the checkbox for Item (book), Person (author), or Concept (genre or subject).
- In the Resource Navigator search box, enter your search terms.
- Select an item from your search results to view a record.
Search/browse lists or appeal terms
- From the Linked Library Service homepage, find the Resources panel on the right side.
- Click on a Resource index:
- Category – for an index of NoveList’s appeal terms
- Concept – for an index of NoveList’s genres or subjects
- List – for an index of Awards lists or Recommended Reads lists from NoveList
- Use the In Page Filter text box to search the index.
- Select an item from the index to view a record.