LearningExpress is pleased to announce we have created a new user interface with new features and functions for the LearningExpress platform. These changes will automatically appear live in your LearningExpress products on Wednesday, February 14, 2018.
In which LearningExpress products will these changes take place?
The new user homepage, features and functionality will change in LearningExpress Library™, PrepSTEP™ for High Schools, PrepSTEP™ for Community Colleges, PrepSTEP™ for Colleges and Universities and LearningExpress Job & Career Accelerator™.
What exactly is going to be different?
The new LearningExpress platform will have a new look to the home page and allow users to access all LearningExpress products purchased by their providing institution — LearningExpress Library™, PrepSTEP™ and LearningExpress Job & Career Accelerator™ — simultaneously from one home page.
Changes in look and function:
- Institutions with more than one LearningExpress product will be able to access all products from a single URL
- Clean and simple new design to the homepage
- Improved access to resources (tests, tutorials, eBooks, articles) and guidance pages
- More recognizable naming conventions for centers, categories and subcategories
- Improved navigation on home, center, category and sub-category pages
- Prominent search box
The new interface allows users to:
- Access all LearningExpress products simultaneously with the same email address
- Access content with fewer clicks and without the carousel
- Find and use a more prominent search box with new functionality for selecting resources
- Responsive UI design for easy reading on devices of all sizes
- Navigate to all product resources from the home page
- Take advantage of improved speed and performance, even on low internet bandwidths
Is action required by LearningExpress customers?
No additional action is required. We do recommend, however, that you inform your users that the LearningExpress platform is new and improved, with a more prominent search box that allows them to search on the type of resources they want: practice tests, tutorials, eBooks and articles.
We are providing these changes to ensure the best experience for your users. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Customer Support.