The Books page in Nursing Reference Center Plus (NRC Plus) provides a specific location to search popular reference resources to access additional quick information in support of clinical questions on lab tests, diseases, drugs, care plans, assessment data, and much more.
The Reference page also offers direct access to Featured Books including:
- Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses
- Davis's Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications
- Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
- Diseases & Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
- Nursing diagnosis manual: planning, individualizing and documenting client care
To search for reference books:
Click the Books tab found under More at the top of NRC Plus.
Note: Depending on your screen resolution, the Books link may be found under the More drop-down menu.
Enter terms in the Find field and click Search.
From the results page, you can limit your results by available Material Type in the column on the left.
Click on a full text link to read an item.