There are two types of searches available in Nursing Reference Center Plus (NRC Plus) – Basic and Advanced. When performing a Basic search from the NRC Plus Home Page, NRC Plus searches all resources available in the database, including (but not limited to):
- EBSCO CINAHL Nursing Guide
- EBSCO Health Library™ content
- HealthDay News Service content
- F.A. Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
- F.A. Davis’s Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications
- National Guideline Clearinghouse™ Practice Guidelines
To conduct a Basic Search from the Home Page:
From the Home Page, enter your search terms in the Find field and click Search.
NRC Plus displays a Result List.
The Result List is sorted by Material Type--for example, Patient Handouts, Evidence-Based Care Sheets, videos, etc. To view a different material type, click the appropriate link.
Click the NRC Plus logo, to be returned to the Basic Search screen with all your search terms cleared.
- Click the Advanced Search link, to use the Advanced Search Screen with your search terms carried forward.