The Literary Reference Center Basic Search Screen lets you quickly search for a novel, poem, short story, play, or author.
To create a Basic Search:
Enter your search terms in the search box.
If desired, select to restrict your results to a Keyword, Author, or Title search using the drop-down menu.
Click the Search button. The Result List displays.
- Click on the title to view the article details screen, or click the full-text link to view the complete article. Hover your cursor over the preview icon to view article details, or click the folder icon to save the article to your personal folder.
- The search box is displayed above the result list. Your search terms, limiters, and expanders are retained.
- To revise your search, you can apply the limiters under Refine Results. Click the Show More link to view all available limiters and expanders.
- If you click the Literary Reference Center logo, you are returned to the Home Page with your search terms cleared and search parameters reset.
- If you click the Advanced Search link, you are taken to the Advanced Search Screen with your search terms carried forward.