If your library subscribes to specific databases, Literary Reference Center offers the ability to search more than one database at the same time.
- On the Basic Search screen or Advanced Search screen, enter your search terms in the search box(es).
- Click the Choose Databases link. A pop-up window displays with a list of additional databases.
- Mark the check boxes to the left of the databases that you want to include in your search.
Note: Selecting all databases for search may result in slow response time.
- Click the OK button. You can view the list of databases you selected by clicking the Show All link above the Find field.
- If you are in the Advanced Search screen, select additional Search Options to limit or expand your search.
- Click Search. A Result List is displayed.