There are two options for activating your link resolver on PubMed: LinkOut and Outside Tool. Below is a list of resources and information to help you get started:
- The attached document describes procedures for implementing Full Text Finder on PubMed utilizing both methods.
- FAQs for PubMed and OpenURL are located at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/linkout/doc/openurlfaq.shtml.
- To view differences between the LinkOut and Outside Tool methods, visit http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/linkout/doc/faqlib_compare.shtml.
- To have EBSCO send your holdings for PubMed LinkOut, read the following FAQ and complete the linked setup form: https://help.ebsco.com/interfaces/Full_Text_Finder/Holdings_Management_FAQs/link_from_PubMed_to_Full_Text_Finder
- Detailed information on how to set up your link resolver using the Outside Tool Method can be found at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/bv.fcgi?rid=helplinkout.section.related.Outside_Tool#related.Register_Your_Servic.