Skip to main content
Support - EBSCO Help

How can I link from ChemPort by Chemical Abstracts Service to Full Text Finder?

The administrator must contact CAS Customer Service to request additional information and obtain access to a website for maintaining the In-house Link Option. (Some administrators delegate the technical work of site administration to their webmaster or web-technology expert.) The administrator is responsible for supplying and maintaining the information required to activate the in-house link.

This information includes:

You can contact CAS Customer Service at