Full Text Finder customers may wish to add open source content to their Holdings Management account. The attached document lists all of the available open source content that can be added through Holdings Management in EBSCOadmin.
Administrators can use Holdings Management in EBSCOadmin to add or remove packages from holdings as well as select specific titles from a package on the package detail screen.
Searching for Packages
To search for packages to add to or remove from your holdings:
Click the Packages sub-tab on the Holdings Management screen.
Enter your search terms in the Find field and click Search.
A result list of packages related to your terms is displayed.
Limit or sort your results using the drop-down menus at the top of the screen.
- Show - Selected and Not Selected, Selected, or Not Selected
- Limit To - All, Abstract and Index, Aggregated Full Text, E-Book, E-Journal, Online Reference, Print, or Unknown
- Sort - Relevance or Package
Adding Packages from Package Search Results
To add or remove packages from your search results:
Browse the result list for the package you wish to add or remove from your holdings.
In the Current Holdings column for a package, click the button to:
- Remove Entire Package from your holdings.
- Select Entire Package to add it to your holdings.