When a user searches for a particular topic, the EBSCOhost or EBSCO Discovery Service search results will include Flipster Digital Magazine links if:
- SmartLinking is enabled for all EBSCO products (Learn More: How do I activate EBSCO SmartLinks in EBSCOadmin?)
- An article exists matching the search topic
- The magazine is available in the database being searched on EBSCOhost or EDS
- The library subscribes to the magazine from Flipster
- The library has access via Flipster to the specific issue matching the search topic
Please note: The Flipster catalog includes issues back to 2014, so any prior magazine issue will not include links to the Flipster Digital Magazine.