EBSCOadmin is an online administrative application for libraries accessing publication services via the Internet. This program provides library administrators with tools to customize their EBSCO interfaces. The links on this page are specifically intended to help administrators customize the EBSCOhost Integrated Search interface options using the EBSCOadmin program.
EBSCOadmin is accessed via http://eadmin.ebscohost.com
EBSCOhost Integrated Search
EBSCOhost Integrated Search allows users to simultaneously search EBSCO databases as well as all other electronic resources, including those from other database aggregators, OPACs, and publisher packages.
Customers in need of technical support with EBSCOhost Integrated Search can contact us by the following methods:
Call Technical Support at 1-800-758-5995 (US / Canada) or Access Code - (800) 3272-6000 (Outside US / Canada)
EBSCOhost Integrated Search Customization
- Choose Databases/Subject Screen Settings in Admin (go to #6)
- Adding Databases to an EBSCOhost Integrated Search Profile
- Customizing Databases in an EBSCOhost Integrated Search Profile
- Customizing Group Databases by Subject
- EBSCOhost Integrated Search - Configuration Best Practices