EJS Enhanced customers can create and analyze online usage statistics with EJS reports. You can specify the type of report you want and the time period you want it to cover (EJS only stores usage statistics for the past two years). Below are the reports available:
- The Activity Summary Report displays general usage statistics, including:
- Total number of EJS sessions logged by users
- Content activity (how many times users looked at journals, tables of contents, abstracts, and full text)
- Search behavior (number of journal and article searches and browses performed)
- The Complete Journal Activity Report lists all journals accessed by your EJS users. You may include subscribed journals with activity, journals without activity, non-subscribed journal with activity, and specify the date range for which to display data. Depending on the report criteria selected, usage data can be filtered for specific access profile(s) and/or IP address range(s).
- The Article-Level Activity Report provides a simple way to determine your users' EJS usage by department or account, rather than by the institution as a whole.
For further information and instructions on compiling these reports:
Login to the EJS Administrator Site using your admin login credentials.
Click the Usage Reports link on the admin home page.
Note: If after you login, you do not see a Usage Reports option, your EJS account is set up as Basic. EJS Basic accounts do not have this reporting capability.
On the right side of the Usage Reports page, click the Need Help? link.
This page contains directions as well as explanations for all of the reports available.
Questions about EJS Usage Statistics? Contact EBSCO Customer Satisfaction. Phone: (800) 758-5995, option 2 (U.S.A. and Canada), 00-800-3272-6000 (International Toll-Free), +1-978-356-6500, option 6 (International Toll). Support is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Email: email@example.com.