EBSCOhost Collection Manager allows you to export a list of all of your institution's owned eBook and Audiobook titles in .csv format.
To export your owned title list:
Click Reports in the toolbar and select My Owned Titles.
Select to Open or Save the .csv file and click OK
The .csv file is saved to your computer or opened in Microsoft Excel.
The following fields are included in the Owned Titles report.
Book ID – EBSCO’s unique identifier for eBook
BISAC/LC Subject Heading
PDA Triggered – True or False field that lets you know if the title was purchased via a PDA.
- True = Title was purchased via a PDA.
- False = Title was not purchased via a PDA.
Owned – True or False field that lets you know when a book has been purchased by the institution. This does not include books that are part of a subscription.
- True = The library has purchased a perpetual copy of the book.
- False = The library has not purchased a perpetual copy of the book.
Shared – True or false field that lets you know when a book is accessible to a library but has not been purchased by that library.
- True = Your users can find and use the book because another institution has purchased the book and given you rights to use it.
- False = The title is not shared with you.
Check Out Limit – Represents the amount of concurrent access a specific title allows on a per copy basis.
Quantity – Represents how many copies of that title you own.