To change the password for an EBSCOhost user ID:
Log in to EBSCOadmin at: http://eadmin.ebscohost.com.
Click the Authentication Tab from the top toolbar.
On the User ID/Password sub-tab, click on the User ID.
In the Password field enter a new strong password. Be sure your new password follows these strong password guidelines:
- Include at least one number
- Include at least one special character (!, @, #, etc. A space is not a valid special character.)
- Password must be at least 6 characters
- Password cannot include your user ID
- Password cannot include the following words or parts of words: ebsco, ehost, password, pa$$word, dynamed, admin, p@ss, p@$$, pa$$
Click Submit. Your changes are saved.
Note: If you need to edit a username, please contact us via Technical Support.