EBSCO's Point of Care Reference Center interfaces (Nursing Reference Center, Patient Education Reference Center, Rehabilitation Reference Center) include the ability to send feedback to your institution's administrator.
Your library administrator decides whether the Send Feedback feature is enabled.
To submit feedback:
- Click the Send Feedback link in the top right corner of any NRC screen. The Send Feedback Screen appears.
- Enter your name and e-mail address.
- Type your question in the Your Question text box.
- If you have current search history available, it appears at the bottom of the screen. To includes it with the e-mail, mark the Include Current Search History checkbox.
- Click Send. A confirmation screen displays. Your question is sent via e-mail to the librarian.
Note: Depending on how your administrator has configured your interface, the Send Feedback link may appear with a different title.