If you use a Chromebook or another Google device with a Chrome OS, there are several benefits to using the Chrome Apps:
- Apps install quickly, without restarting your computer or browser.
- Your apps are always available when you sync apps across multiple computers.
- Apps are always up-to-date because they are hosted on the web.
- Apps won’t crash your computer. If you have trouble with an app, close its tab.
- You can easily find and open the app using the app launcher.
Note: Users of Windows, Mac or Linux platforms will not be able to load Chrome Web Apps. You must be using a Chromebook or other Chrome OS device.
For instructions on installing and managing Google Chrome Apps on your Chrome OS device, visit https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore.
To install EBSCO's Google Chrome Apps on your Chrome OS device, visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions.