After we have completed configuring and customizing your solution, you’ll have the opportunity to review and approve your EDS set-up. When your specifications are met, we are ready to go live. To ensure a successful product launch, we can also assist you with training, promotion, and further customization.
- Review your initial EDS set-up and functionality using our Checklist for Quality Assurance Testing as an outline to guide you through the various components of your discovery implementation. Provide feedback to your Project Coordinator or contact Technical Support for assistance.
- Consider establishing a test group to evaluate your EDS platform prior to full launch.
- Promote your EDS product to end users:
- Sign up for an online class or listen to a recorded training session on the following recommended training topics:
- Schedule training for staff and end users. Request training assistance from EBSCO's team of Training Specialists.
- Familiarize yourself with the Procedures for Creating & Maintaining Records in your EDS Custom Catalog Database and the EBSCO Discovery Service Best Practices Guide – Maintaining EDS.
- Get ready to run reports and statistics and track EDS usage: