Thank you for subscribing to EBSCO Discovery Service™ (EDS). Below you will find an array of materials for promoting this unique online resource throughout your institution.
Best Practices Guide
This guide is designed to assist institution administrators through the EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) promotion and training process.
Video & PowerPoint Tutorials
Need help preparing for an upcoming training session for your administrators, library staff, students, or patrons on EDS? Our video tutorials provide audio narration with matching text to guide users on how to use the interface. Our accompanying PowerPoint versions offer the same helpful information in slides.
Use these colorful and engaging materials to spread the word to your library staff and patrons.
- Promotional Video (for High Schools): Finding Reliable Resources with EBSCO Discovery Service
- EDS Logos & Buttons
- EDS Desktop Icon
- EDS Public Library Flyer
- "The Doors to Wisdom are Never Shut" Ben Franklin in 21st Century Libraries Flyer
- "The Doors to Wisdom are Never Shut" Ben Franklin in 21st Century Libraries Poster (11x17)
- EDS Features Flyer
- Full Text Finder Features Flyer
- EDS Introduction to End Users Email Template
- EDS Research Starters Email Template
- EDS Tip Email Template
Online training is also available. Visit our Training Request page to sign up for an upcoming training or watch one of several recorded trainings.