The Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) provides rich resources from institutions around the country. You can include content from the DPLA in your EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) profile in the form of an app (formerly known as a widget) on the right side of the screen.
To enable the app you must obtain an API key from DPLA. Click here for more information from the DPLA website.
To enable the app in EBSCOadmin:
- Select the desired EDS profile from the Choose Profile drop-down menu on the Customize Services tab. Your default profile is (eds), although you may have selected to create additional profiles.
- Click the Viewing Results sub-tab.
- Click on Modify next to Widgets.
- On the Widgets page select Add Item.
- Select a Label such as: Digital Public Library of America
- Set the height to: 350
- Set the iFrame URL to:
Note: Replace the ####### with the API Key you received from DPLA.
- Click Submit.