Statistics are available for ARRC. Administrators can retrieve statistics from EBSCOadmin by selecting Auto Repair Reference Center from Interface type reports. To retrieve statistics:
- Log into EBSCOadmin at: http://eadmin.ebscohost.com/.
- Click the Reports & Statistics tab found at the top of the screen.
- On the Reports & Statistics page, you will see several reporting options are available. To view a report of all Auto Repair Reference Center usage, click the Interface radio button.
- Select a report level: Interface, Site, or User Group
- From the Interface list, select Auto Repair Reference Center.
- Select the date range for which you would like the report to display results.
Note: You can have the report display with your date range broken down by month or display usage for the calendar year.
- To view the report in your web browser, click Show Report.
To have the report emailed to you, click E-mail Report. You will be asked to enter your e-mail address and select the format you wish the report to be sent in.
- Select HTML for viewing in your web browser
- Select Comma or Tab Delimited for a file that can be imported into Microsoft Excel.