DynaMed is a clinical reference tool created by physicians for physicians and other healthcare professionals for use primarily at the 'point-of-care,' with clinically-organized summaries for more than 3,200 topics. Based on the results of a study published in Annals of Family Medicine (November/ December 2005), not only did primary care clinicians answer more clinical questions with access to DynaMed than without DynaMed, but these clinicians also found more answers in DynaMed that changed clinical decisions.
For more information, see http://dynamed.ebscohost.com/
- DynaMed - User Guide
- This user guide covers the features and functionality of the DynaMed interface.
- DynaMed - Browsing Topics by Category Name
- DynaMed - Browsing Topics Using the A - Z Links
- How do I collapse the sections of a DynaMed Topic?
- How do I create a persistent link to a DynaMed summary that will automatically open a specific section header?
- DynaMed Calculators
- DynaMed EBM Focus
- DynaMed - Levels of Evidence
- DynaMed - Recent Updates
- How do I use the DynaMed Search within Text feature?
- DynaMed - The Topic Page
- What are the EBSCOhost Full Text Links that appear in some DynaMed topics?
- E-mailing a DynaMed Topic
- How can I modify the text size in DynaMed?
- How do I navigate the DynaMed result list?
- Using persistent links in DynaMed
- Printing a DynaMed Topic
- Accessing related search results from additional EBSCO databases in DynaMed
- Searching in DynaMed
- DynaMed - Search Other Services
- How can I send a comment to the DynaMed editorial team?
- How do I set up an alert from the DynaMed Recent Updates page?
- How do I set up an alert for a DynaMed Topic?
- DynaMed - Using the Rx, Dx, and Tx Links
See all »
- DynaMed - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- This guide features the available Frequently Asked Questions related to the DynaMed interface.
- What are the drug topic summaries in DynaMed?
- DynaMed Best Practices for Clinical Adoption
- DynaMed - Case Scenario #1 - RLS: Diagnosis, Treatment, Evidence, Education
- DynaMed - Case Scenario #2 - Perioperative Guidelines for Prophylaxis of Venous Thromboembolism
- DynaMed - Case Scenario #3 - Comparing Clinical Prediction Rules for Likelihood of Pulmonary Embolism
- DynaMed General Questions and Answers
- DynaMed – Overview and Topic Navigation
- What is the correct syntax for a DynaMed Search Persistent Link?
See all »
- DynaMed Mobile App - User Guide
- This user guide covers how to install and use the DynaMed mobile app on Apple and Android devices.
- What types of mobile devices does DynaMed Mobile support?
- Installing the DynaMed mobile app on multiple devices
- How do I install and authenticate the DynaMed app on my mobile device?
- Using the DynaMed Mobile App - FAQs
See all »
- DynaMed - Administration Guide
- This guide provides information related to how administrators can configure DynaMed for their institutions.
- How do I configure DynaMed CME for UK users?
- DynaMed - Customization Options in EBSCOadmin Help Sheet
- What is DynaMed via EBSCO Integration Toolkit (EIT)?
- Can I set up linking from DynaMed to EBSCOhost?
See all »